Return to Tri
Return to Tri
July/ August 2021
Our ‘Return to Tri’ event is for both men and women and will take place in and around Doorley Park & the iconic Garvogue River.
The training and event details are as follows:
- First Swim: Sun July 4th 4-5pm Duck Pond Doorley Park
- First Brick (cycle/run): Wed July 7th 6:30-8pm Cleveragh Park
- Event: Sun Aug 8th 4pm Swim 400m, bike 10km & run 3km (Cleveragh Park)
The conditions for entry are as follows:
- Comfortable swimming out of your depth for 100m.
- Own wetsuit preferable but not essential as we may have rentals on loan from SSRP (providing your size is available)
- Have access to a suitably safe and roadworthy bike for the duration of the event.
- Have access to cycling helmet and suitable training attire
- Commit to two days training per week for 5 weeks and the event on Aug 8th.
- 40e for programme and must purchase training licence from Triathlon Ireland website 25e= total cost 65E
Numbers are capped as per covid safety requirements. Unfortunately we only have a pool of wetsuits available to us via that Sligo Sports and Recreation Partnership and if we are unable to meet your wetsuit requirements it may mean that your place will be offered to another person.
How to signup
If you are interested please follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested.
- Complete and submit the online form (we’ll send a link to this when we recieve your email).
- When you recieve email confirmation, make your payment using the form below:
NOTE: Please only submit payment after you have recieved email confirmation of your place (see above)