Join Sligo Tri
Sligo Triathlon Club is always open to new members.
It’s just €40* to join for the year, so great value!
(*not including Triathlon Ireland licence fee)
How do I join?
Membership runs from Jan-Dec with the registration process handled through the website of the sport’s governing body, Triathlon Ireland.
In order to join the club, you must become a licenced member of Triathlon Ireland. The club membership fee is collected by Triathlon Ireland on their website when you purchase a licence.
You can purchase either of the following licences depending on your requirements:
– Club training license (€30) or
– Race license (€79)
A club training license is the minimum requirement to attend our training sessions. You can upgrade to a race licence throughout the year and only pay the balance amount if you are unsure about entering a race.
Steps to registering with Triathlon Ireland and joining the club for the first time:
- Click on the Sign up link below to be directed to Triathlon Ireland website
- Select BECOME A MEMBER
- Create online account using your PERSONAL (not work) email address
- Once set up with an account, log in to members page and fill in registration details
- Go to: Membership – My Membership
- Select: CLUB TRAINING from membership options list
- Select Sligo Tri Club and Adult Membership ** DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, WE WILL NOT HAVE RECORD OF YOU IF THIS STEP IS NOT COMPLETED**
- Confirm conditions and complete payment